Dear Friends In Christ,
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! These words were voiced by the multitudes as Jesus entered Jerusalem. These same words are being voiced today by people in all the world as they celebrate Palm Sunday.
Our congregation celebrated Palm Sunday with a procession that went through Santa Rosa, the neighborhood where our church is located. We carried candles, a crucifix, and palms to celebrate the occasion. Our group also sang a selection of Holy Week songs as we marched through the neighborhood. Many people in the area saw our procession and it is our prayer that they will be participating with us the next time we celebrate this event!
On Easter Sunday we will be confirming 4 new members. We give thanks to God for these new members of Godīs kingdom.
Reverend Edmund and Frieda Mielke are now settled in Valencia. Edmund is working in the formation of national leaders through our Seminary by extension program. It is our prayer that the Lord blesses the Mielkes ministry as they serve the Lord in Valencia!
The congregation, Corpus Christi, in Barinas, continues to work diligently on the regional youth encounter. Our evangelistic efforts among adults are slowly but surely bearing fruit.
We pray for:
1. Pastor Alcices Franco, who will be resigning his pastorate at Santa Trinidad as of July 31st.We give thanks for:
2. Our efforts to form national pastors and deacons.
3. The adoption process for Anna; it is still at the beginning of the process.
1. Anna's continued progress in her development.May the Lord bless your Holy Week celebrations! May all the world rejoice in the resurrected Christ!
2. Your support of our mission here in Venezuela.
Soli Deo Gloria,
Dan,Kathy,and Anna Conrad
Back to News Index